Banana Bread Mini Loaves
Ready to enjoy banana bread in half of the time it traditionally takes to bake? I love banana bread so much because it’s the best way for me to save bananas from the compost bin. Instead of them going to waste, I get to enjoy delicious banana bread. The best thing about the mini loaves is that they bake up in half of the time that larger banana bread loaves do.
Once these are done, they slice up and are delicious with a slather of butter. They warm up nicely after being refrigerated as well!
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 bananas)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup quick-cook oats
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease pan a dark nonstick mini loaf pan.
- Mix together brown sugar, coconut oil, almond milk, egg, and mashed banana.
- In a second bowl whisk together gluten-free flour, Detox Organics protein powder, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Fill each mini loaf pan about ⅔ of the way up leaving room for the loaf to rise.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Bread is done when you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Wrap individually and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
You can add more protein to this recipe by subbing out 1/2 cup of flour for 1/2 cup of vanilla plant protein powder.
Want to shop this recipe? (These include affiliate links that support my blog and cost nothing extra for you! – Thanks if you shop our links!)