Chocolate Superfoods Dessert Cups
10oz Dark melting chocolate
Organic Greek coconut yogurt
Organic berries (raspberries and blueberries are delicious in this recipe)
Silicone cupcake molds
Muffin baking tin
Silicone spatula (optional)
- Place your silicone molds into the cupcake pan and place in the fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes before you start the recipe.
- Place 10 oz of dark melting chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and warm in 15-second intervals at a time. Stir between every 15-second interval until chocolate is mixed and creamy.
- Immediately stir in Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods and stir quickly until there is no longer any powder visible and the mixture is smooth again.
- Using a very small spoon or spatula, apply a thin layer of the chocolate to the cooled molds. Be sure to cover the entire bottom and about 3/4s of the way up to the top of the mold.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate is solid all the way through.
- Working gently and quickly peel back the silicone mold from the chocolate cup and place it back into the muffin tin and place it in the refrigerator until ready to consume.
- When you are ready to enjoy these, place a 2-3 tbsp of Greek yogurt in each cup and top with 4-5 berries and a sprinkle of almond slivers.