Easy Bake Granola with Honey and Dried Blueberries
Granola is such a simple recipe that it surprises me that more people don’t make it. It’s an expensive health food when you buy it prepackaged. But it’s very popular because it’s such a healthy alternative to other processed snack foods.
Below is a 20 minute baked recipe for healthy granola that you can control the amount different ingredients in.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon of himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp ground ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl combine oil, honey, and vanilla.
- In the larger bowl work together wet ingredients into the dry ingredients using clean hands.
- Thinly spread mixture over two full size baking sheets of parchment paper.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and mix around with a spoon.
- Place back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Take out and let the mix cool completely.
- Sprinkle dried blueberries into the baked mix and store in an airtight container.
This recipe makes 6 cups of granola. Enjoy as just a grab and go snack or over yogurt or cottage cheese. You can even sprinkle some banana slices and fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin this recipe to your favorite foods boards!