Grainless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Ready for some super simple, savory, delicious cookies that you can feel good about eating? Perfect, because this recipe is just what you need then. I have made these so many times. And every single time I make them, they are gone very quickly.
The best part of this is that these are grain free. They do not have gluten, flours, or even gluten free flour in them. And the recipe is just a few simple ingredients which makes baking these bad boys simple and quick. The fast to make, the faster to enjoy!
Grainless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (all natural, organic)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, large
- 2 scoops Morellifit Protein or 4 scoops Detox Organics
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and mix completely
- Divide into 10-12 cookies and place on a cookie sheet
- Gently press a crisscross pattern into the top of the cookies to flatten them
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Take out and let cool and firm up for at least 15 minutes and enjoy!
Is going grain free right for you? Not everyone thrives on grains and the same goes for people who do not thrive well without grains. Education and understanding how you feel when you eat grains can help you figure out if they should be in your diet or not.
For me, I find that sprouted grains are the best way for me to thrive with them in my diet.