Hot Cocoa Superfood Bombs
8 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
10 oz Milk Chocolate Chips
Detox Organics Daily Superfoods
Dehydrated mini marshmallows
Round Silicone Mold
- Melt 1 cup of milk chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time until the chocolate melts and is creamy. Do not overheat or chocolate will get too thick.
- Using a silicone brush, thickly spread the melted chocolate into the half-round molds making sure there are no gaps where you can see the mold.
- Immediately place the molds into the freezer.
- After 2 minutes take out the molds and brush on the second thick layer of chocolate quickly and focus on making sure the top (around the rim) of the half-circle has at least a quarter of an inch ledge of chocolate. Place back into the freezer.
- Once the second layer has set for at least 30 minutes, gently take out the mold and set it in a tray of ice.
- Fill 1 half of the chocolate half round with a scoop of Detox Organics superfoods powder and a few dehydrated mini marshmallows.
- Using a half cup of milk chocolate melts, melt a new bowl.
- Using the silicone brush, brush a layer of chocolate around the rim of the filled molds and place an empty half circle mold on top using the chocolate as glue. Do this for all of the chocolate bombs until complete.
- Place back into the freezer.
- To decorate, melt 1 cup of dark chocolate and using the silicone brush, brush dark chocolate over one-half of the filled cocoa bombs. Sprinkles are best gently tapped onto warm chocolate.
Warm 1-2 cups of almond milk to boiling and immediately remove from heat. Carefully place hot cocoa bomb into the milk. Stir as the cocoa bomb melts to create a delicious and silky cup of hot cocoa!