Sour Replenish Popsicles
I used to use BCAA’s to replenish during a workout. Then once I was not working out as much I used them to flavor my water and during pregnancy. They are hydrating and delicious to drink.
I have been on a popsicle kick lately and decided to make these as a great way to rehydrate when I was having a sweet craving.
These pack in the BCAA’s and electrolytes. It’s a nice treat for after the gym or just on a hot day when you’re tired of just drinking plain water. So add in this ice pop and enjoy!
2 scoops HIIT Max raspberry lemonade BCAA’s
1 lemon 1/2 juiced and 1/2 sliced
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze half into a shaker cup. Cut the other half into super-thin, see-through slices.
- Add 5oz of water to the shaker cup and 2 scoops of the BCAA powder. Shake until fully mixed.
- Assemble the popsicle mold with the popsicle sticks.
- Lay 1-2 slices of lemon in the bottom of the mold.
- Pour the contents of the shaker into the mold until almost full, leave a tiny bit of room for the popsicle to expand.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Gently press popsicles out of the mold.
- Store separately in wax paper bags in the freezer.