Strawberries and Creme Protein Balls
Protein balls are easy and quick to make and are a great grab-n-go snack. If you want something that will keep your snacking tooth happy and you sweet tooth smiling, try this recipe and take them with you on the go.
- 1.5 cups sweetened shredded coconut divided
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (semi-thawed)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- In a food processor pulse 1/2 cup of shredded coconut until very fine. Place on a plate to roll protein balls in after they are made.
- Place the remaining 1 cup of shredded coconut into the food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in strawberries and combine until throughly mixed.
- Then add in protein powder and incorporate until it mixes into a moldable texture.
- Roll into 1″ protein balls and roll each ball in the coconut flakes and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
These are quick, simple and very satisfying. These protein balls make a good replacement for the very addictive Special K strawberry and creme bars.
Want to save this recipe for later? Below is the perfect pin for your favorite dessert board!