Thanksgiving Mojito Mocktail – Raspberry Refresher
With the holidays coming up there will be lots of get-togethers and lots of drinking. But what if you’re not up for cocktails.
The old bartender in me loves to create fun mock-tails for people who do not want an alcoholic drink but want to join in with fun drinks.
This one is a twist on a classic mojito and is also hydrating.
2L Soda water
1 Lemon juiced
1 pack of fresh Mint leaves (or 1 small bundle)
1/4 cup frozen Raspberries
1 scoop HIIT Max BCAAs
1 tbsp Honey
- In the bottom of 2 rocks glass muddle 10 mint leaves, the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 tbsp of honey in each.
- Split the frozen raspberries between both glasses and then fill to the top with ice.
- In a shaker, put one scoop HIIT Max BCAA’s and 1/2 cup of soda water together. Swirl, do not shake, until the BCAAs are totally dissolved.
- Split the BCAAs between the two glasses, top with more soda water to fill up glass.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.