The Cleanest Dirty Stuffed Baked Potato
If you want the melty-est in your mouth, cleanest dirtiest stuffed baked potato to enjoy — then this is your recipe.
This is the most delicous, made with healthier versions of each of the ingredients that I could find, and it truley is a treat with out making you feel guilty!
Buy all products organic if possible!
- Organic golden potatoes
- Raw cheese
- Organic all natural greek yogurt
- Nitrate free all natural bacon ends
- Extra virgin unfiltered olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Poke fork holes around potato and rub with a small amount olive oil and sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 45-60 mins depending on potato size. Potatoes are done when they are fork tender.
2. Prepare tomatoes and onions in a small bowl by dicing and squeezing half of a lemon over top. Set aside to let flavors melt.
3. In a frying pan, put in bacon ends and over low heat cook until bacon is crispy. Set aside when done on a plate with paper towel to absorb any extra oil. In the same pan, after draining off the oil, warm the shallots over low heat until brown and set aside with the bacon.
4. When the potato is fork tender, take out, slice down the middle and open and fluff the inside with a fork. Then top with cheese, bacon and shallots, tomato and onion mix, greek yogurt and a few sprigs of cilantro.
This recipe will have you drooling for more. Of course these would be perfect paired with a big helping of roasted veggies like asparagus. And of course, always use the most natural and organic ingredients you can find.
And share this recipe with someone you know loves baked potatoes! They may never go back to their old recipe!
Want a quick way to prep a “baked stuffed” potato? Check out the video below for when you’re in a rush – you can top it with the Love Lean Life “cleanest dirty baked potato” toppings to jazz this up!